The Golden Hammer Award is presented quarterly to that Horry Georgetown Home Builders Association member or organization that has tirelessly given of their time and resources to make the communities of Horry and Georgetown Counties a better place to live. We commend them for helping to build relationships that in turn build better and stronger communities.
- Candidate must be a member in good standing of the Horry Georgetown Home Builders Association
- Qualifying criteria include but are not limited to the following:
- Shares generously of their knowledge, skills and resources
- Provides leadership and development through coaching and mentoring
- Provides a charitable service to an individual or community segment in need
All entries will be carefully reviewed with the winner determined by his/her:
- Impact on individuals, groups or segments of the local community
- Coordination & Creativity of the activity and the degree of difficulty
- Implementation of activity and results achieved
Candidates for the Golden Hammer Award may be nominated by fellow members of the Horry Georgetown Home Builders Association or by residents/businesses of Horry or Georgetown Counties.
The Horry Georgetown Home Builders Association will notify winners, along with the individual/business that nominated them. Winners will be announced quarterly and recognized by their peers during the first membership luncheon of the quarter.